Rendering and visual style options

sample1.png (227 Bytes)
sample2.png (258 Bytes)
Hello, my team might be interested in buying a license of Aspose.CAD to export DXF tecnical dravings to PDF and images.
Is it possible with Aspose.Cad to change visual style options?
I try to explain with an example. In the attached image “sample1” there are two tanks, one ahead of the other and the behind one is partially covered by the other. With AutoCad is possible to set “Hidden” visual style and view the behind object partially hidden (alike in atttached image “sample2”). Can Aspose.Cad do anything similar?

Thanks

@subGm

Can you please share the source DXF and desired output PDF that you intend to have. If you are asking about exporting particular layouts in exported PDF then I suggest you to please visit this documentation link.

DxfToPdf.zip (302.2 KB)
Hello,
I uploaded a zip archive with the source dxf file, the pdf ouptut form AsposeCad 21.1, and a pdf with the desired rendering.

Thanks

@subGm

We need to investigate this on our end as I have checked other DXF rendering tools as well and they render the same way as Aspose.CAD. I have created a ticket with ID CADNET-1336 in our issue tracking system to further evaluate the possibility of implementing w.r.t required rendering style and will share the feedback with you as soon as it will be addressed.

@subGm

We have internally assessed your requirements and regret to share that at present the API does not support requested rendering feature. We only support wireframe models at the moment and therefore requested rendering is not possible. A new ticket with ID CADNET-1339 has been created as feature request to provide the requested support. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the support will be included.