Rendering bar charts in Excel to PDF conversion with Aspose.Cells for Java API

We’re using Aspose Cells 7.1.2.2, and we’ve found problems with some bar charts when saving as PDF. I’ve attached the Excel file, and the results of saving as a PDF… The blue and green bars in the left-hand chart are not appearing in the PDF.

The code is very simple:

wb = new Workbook(name);
wb.save(name + “.Aspose.PDF”, FileFormatType.PDF);

Any help would be appreciated.

Martin

Hi,

Could you try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java (Latest Version)
I have tested it and it works fine with your file.

Thank you.

Thanks for the quick response. I downloaded the version you suggest (7.1.2.5) and as I’m using Java7 I extracted the 1.6 version of the jar. That still doesn’t work. But since it obviously did work for you I tried the Java 1.5 version of the aspose.cells jar (though still running under Java7). That fixes the problem!

Not sure quite what could cause that difference in behaviour - I’ll leave that to you!

Regards,
Martin

Hi Martin,

Yes, I am using JDK1.5 version of the fix on my environment, we need to investigate and evaluate for your issue though (i.e. “I’m using Java7 I extracted the 1.6 version of the jar. That still doesn’t work”).

I have logged a ticket with an id: CELLSJAVA-40173. We will look into it and update you soon.

Thank you.

Hi,

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for Java (Latest Version)

We have fixed the issue of aspose.cells.jar for JDK1.6/1.7 version.

Looks good. Thanks.

Martin

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-40173) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.