Rendering dynamically created HTML to Aspose PDF?

Hi

I have a very powerful questionnaire analysis engine which dynamically generates charts “on-the-fly”. All information is generated and contained inside an HTMLTable control which is attached to the “form” control of the ASPX page to render output. Is it possible to render the HTMLTable control durect to Aspose rather than to the Browser, so Aspose could act as a report generator? My users are asking for reports to be sent on a regular basis instead of interacting with the WEB site. I already have a .NET Words licence for Words, and I’ve tried other report generators, lke Telerik, but they don’t support this level functionality and I haven’t time to redo the site…

Hope you can help! :slight_smile:

Thanks

Barry

This message was posted using Page2Forum from About Rendering in Aspose.Words - Aspose.Words for .NET and Java

Hi Barry,

Yes, you should be able to extract the HTML table control in ASP by overwriting the Render method for your page using the method found here.

From this you can then stream the HTML data straight into a new Aspose.Words document object and then save directly into a .PDF.

Thanks,