Rendering embedded html string to pdf

Hi, I’m currently evaluating your products for the purpose of medical document integration and I want to render a string of html that is transmitted in a segment of an hl7 message. Using the code from your developer guide

string htmlContent = htmlText;

HtmlLoadOptions htmlLoadOptions = new HtmlLoadOptions();
htmlLoadOptions.PageInfo.Margin.Bottom = 10;
htmlLoadOptions.PageInfo.Margin.Top = 20;

Document doc = new Document(new MemoryStream(System.Text.Encoding.UTF8.GetBytes(htmlContent)), htmlLoadOptions);
//Save PDF file
doc.Save(file);

return true;

I get the following error message "A table-cell is spanning more rows than available in its parent"

I have attached an example of the string in a text file. Is this as a result of not setting the correct HtmlLoadOptions options, or is it a bug as I can render this string with no error with other products I’m evaluating.

Regards

Hi Rob,

Thanks for your inquiry. I have tested your scenario with shared HTML using Aspose.Pdf for .NET 12.0.0 and managed to observe the reported issue. For further investigation, I have logged an issue in our issue tracking system as PDFNET-41525 and also linked your request to it. We will keep you updated via this thread regarding the issue status.

We are sorry for the inconvenience caused.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNET-41525) have been fixed in Aspose.PDF for .NET 22.6.