Rendering from reporting services to file.pptx using aspose

Hi to all,

we have a report, built in "Reporting Services" , and we have Aspose software for rendering.

We have a problem with the report rendering -> is not 1:1 with reporting services.

The question is: exist a features/parameters in Aspose server side, to have a better rendering? Or we can use Aspose.Slides for .NET to adjust this problem?

Thank to all

Vin.

Hi Vin,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your requirements and like to share that when you export report reports using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services, they get exported as they are set in report. There are no options to set using API. However, you can modify the generated presentation using Aspose.Slides for .NET later on.

Many Thanks,

Hi,

you told me: "can modify the generated presentation using Aspose.Slides for .NET later on".

We have a problem to identify object inside report, generated to Aspose software.

For example: we have three tablix with different name inside the report, but with code we saw three tables(tablix) with same name.

There are an examples for associeted every single object to a object properties?

Thanks so much

Vincenzo

Hi Vincenzo,

I have observed your comments and request you to please share the sample report with tablix along with data source. Please also share the RPL export of the presentation along with generated presentation, sample .NET project to work with generated presentation to access the generated tables. I will be able to investigate the issue further on my end once the requested information will be shared. Please share the information so that I may proceed further to help you out.

Many Thanks,

hi Mudassir could you please tell me, how can share you the files?

I don’t see the button to share content.

Thank so much

Vincent

Hi Vincent,

You can share the content with us by replying to my post. Please observed the attached image to see where to find attachment option. Please share if you need any further assistance in this regard.

Many Thanks,

I added to you two file.pptx and our proof in .net project.

I appreciate the help.

Thanks
Vincent

Hi Vincent,

Thank you for sharing the details with us. I have been able to observe the issue using the sample project and generated presentations. However, as requested earlier please also provide the report where you are setting the tablix object names along with data source and RPL export of the reports so that we may proceed further with our investigation. I have also created an issue with ID SLIDESREP-33489 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and resolution. Once the requested information will be shared I will attach in our issue tracking system to proceed further with issue resolution.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Good morning,

I gave you

1) file.pptx produced by aspose rendering, after "Reporting Services Export".

2) Our proof, for calling object inside the file.pptx, for examples we called "Tablix" into produced file.

We want only understand the way to identify every object (object name) inside file.pptx produced by aspose using a code wrote with "aspose slide for .net".

I asked a RPL files to my Systems Engineer.

Thanks

Vincent

Hi Vincent,

I have observed the comments shared by you and like to share that concerned issues has been added to investigate the same question shared by you that why tablix name that is set is report is not getting set for exported table in PowerPoint. The RPL export along with RDL file + data source will be needed to investigate the complete issue. Therefore, please also provide the RDL+ data source as well along with RPL file.

Many Thanks,

Good morning Mudassir,

my system engineer, told me that we have installed Aspose V4.1.1 on server licensed.

After this procedure:

RPL Export don’t run.

We must download a new Aspose version for this features?

Thanks so much

Vincenzo

Hi Vincenzo,

Thank you for sharing the feedback. I have observed that you are using Aspose.Slides for Reporting Services 4.1.1 on your end. I request you to please first try using latest Aspose.Slides for Reporting Service 5.2.2 on your end to reproduce the issue and share the RPL export. The version shared by you is comparatively old and you need to verify your report in your environment using the shared version. If there is still an issue, you are always welcome for this.

Many Thanks,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESREP-33489) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.