Rendering in Wrong Language

Hello.

I have a Word document with a Numbered List. That Numbered List is using a specific format (first, second, third, etc) but in a spanish language (primero, segundo, tercero, etc). The document show the numbered list in a correct language (spanish) when it is opened with Word, but when i render this document with RenderToScale method, the numbered list shows in English language.

I need to render the document to image format with the numbered list in correct language.

The document sample is attached to this message.

Thanks…

Hi Stalin,

Thanks for your inquiry.
Using latest Aspose.Words 10.8, i managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is fixed. I have also attached input/output files.

In case of any ambiguity, please let me know.

Any news on this topic ?? We have some urgency to this issue.

Thanks.

Stalin.

Hi Stalin,

Thanks for your inquiry. Unfortunately, your issues are pending for development. At this time, i am unable to provide an estimate. You will be notify as soon as it is fixed. Sorry for inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-5759) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.