Rendering issues when converting certain web pages to PDF

Hi,

I have found some rendering issues when converting some Wikipedia pages saved as HTML or MHTML to PDF. Some sample documents for these issues have been included in the attached ‘Rendering Issues.zip’ archive.

When these documents are converted to PDF with the CSS mode set to ‘Print’ the references section comes out jumbled (this looks like it may be a font spacing issue). If I change the CSS mode to ‘Screen’ then the text is invisible.

I am using Aspose.HTML for .NET with C# (.NET Framework 4.5.2) and I have reproduced in both version 20.11.0 and 21.3.0. I am opening a HTML file from disk in a HTMLDocument object and converting with Converter.ConvertHTML(). For MHTML documents I am simply using Converter.ConvertMHTML() from a filestream.

The web pages in the zip archive were saved from PDF - Wikipedia and MHTML - Wikipedia

Rendering Issues.zip (208.8 KB)

Is it possible to get this investigated?

Thanks

@dcdeveloper

We were able to reproduce the issue in our environment while testing the scenario with Aspose.HTML for .NET 21.3. Therefore, an issue as HTMLNET-3072 has been logged in our issue tracking system for the sake of investigation. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with the status of its rectification. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.