Rendering issues

I have identified 2 issues when trying to export a CAD file to PDF:

1. A piece of text containing 2 consecutive spaces (cad1.png) the rendering will output the text as a one-liner (pdf1.png).
2. When rendering Hatches having round components(cad2.png), every fragment of the round part is omitted(pdf2.png).

For both of the issues I attached screenshots to visualize it.

Hi,

Thank you for your inquiry and sharing screens with us.

This is to update you that we need sample input file to reproduce the issue at our end. Please forward us the sample problematic input CAD file that you are using. We will test it at our end and update you about our findings via this forum thread.

I attached the file in question.

On other note, I have noticed a weird behavior, when layers are hidden, the bounds of the rendered object include the hidden objects as well, I don’t know if it was intended as this, but is there an option of changing this?
Hi,

Thank you for sharing samples with us.

This is to update you that we have investigated the issue at our end. Initial investigation shows that the issue persists. The issue has been logged into our system with ID CADNET-245. Our product team will further look into it and provide feedback. We will update you with the feedback via this forum thread.

Hi,

This is to update you that our product team is working on the issue. We need more details about your following inquiry.

andreivarga:
I attached the file in question.
On other note, I have noticed a weird behavior, when layers are hidden, the bounds of the rendered object include the hidden objects as well, I don't know if it was intended as this, but is there an option of changing this?

Please share screenshot, output, code snippet etc explaining what issue you are pointing at.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.