Renewed aspose.pdf license

Hello,
I renewed my aspose.pdf for .net yesterday and I previously had aspose.pdf.kit.lic and it renewed for it. I was told the products have merged, however, I am getting the following error “The license is not valid for this product”.

This is impacting our production system. Please let me know how to resolve as soon as possible.

Many thanks,
Diane Rhodes

Hello Diane,

Thanks for using our products.

Can you please share which version of Aspose.Pdf for .NET you are using ? Can you please try using the latest release version 6.2.0 (available for download here) and see if it resolves this problem.

In case you still encounter similar issue, please share the license file so that we can test the scenario at our end. Please visit the following links for information on How to send a license?

We apologize for your inconvenience.

I was using 6.1 I will download 6.2 and let you know. I sent the license yesterday. Did you not reeive it?

Many thanks.

Am I supposed to see a Aspose.Pdf.Kit.dll in my solution?

Hello Diane,

Thanks for sharing the license file.

I have tried using the license file that you are shared with Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.2.0 and I am unable to notice any issue while accessing the license file from system drive. More along, I have also tried using the license file as an embedded resource and its working properly. Can you please share some details regarding your working environment i.e. Operating system version, VisualStudio version etc.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

holsgrdp:
Am I supposed to see a Aspose.Pdf.Kit.dll in my solution?

Hello Diane,

Since the release of Aspose.Pdf for .NET 6.0.0, all the features of Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET have been included in this single product and all the respective classes are present under Aspose.Pdf.Facades namespace. So there is no need to include Aspose.Pdf.Kit for .NET in your solution.