Repair warning when converting from pptx to ppt using Aspose.Slides for .NET

Hi,

I’m trying to convert a pptx to ppt but when I try to open the converted ppt, it will prompt a repair warning. For this conversion, I’m using Aspose Slides(.NET) version 18.3.

When this issue occurred, I revert the library back to 18.2 and the issue didn’t re-produce.

Here’s the PowerPoint Slide I’ve tried: testPPT2.pptx - Google Drive

Thanks.

@zhilin39,

I have observed the issue shared by you and have been able to reproduce the issue specified. An issue with ID SLIDESNET-40029 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue will be fixed.

Hi,

I saw the issue status has turned to resolved, will it be available for the next version update ? :slight_smile:

thanks

@zhilin39,

I like to share this issue is going to be resolved tentatively in Aspose.Slides 18.6. We will share good news with you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as SLIDESNET-40029) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by mudassir.fayyaz