Repeat Header and Footer while Merging PDF Documents

Hi Team,

I am trying to merge multiple pdf documents into one single pdf and I want to repeat the header of the first pdf document into all the pages of the finally generated document. Please let me know how to achieve this.

Also I want to combine footers of all pdf files such that it shows correct page numbers in the final pdf file. Currently it shows Page 1 of 7 for the first 7 pages as they belong to the first pdf file. Then it shows Page 1 of 12 for the next 12 pages as these pages belong to the second pdf file and so on.

I want the final pdf file to show footer as Page 1 of X, where X is the total number of pages in the final pdf.

Please help.

Thanks in advance...

Hi Bhushan,

Thanks for your inquiry. As your query is related to Aspose.Pdf, I am moving your thread in Aspose.Pdf forum. My colleagues from Aspose.Pdf team will answer you shortly.

Best regards,

Hi Bhushan,

Thanks for using our products.

Currently Aspose.Pdf for .NET does not support the feature to extract an existing Header/Footer from one PDF file and add it to other PDF document but it supports the feature to add new Header/Footer to PDF documents. So as per your requirement, once the PDF files are concatenated, you can add Header to pages of the resultant document. For further details, please visit Add Header in a PDF File.

Once the PDF files are concatenated, you can remove the existing Page number information and then add page number information to all the pages. In order to remove the page number information, replace it with blank characters. For further details, please visit