Repeat item labels pivot table setting not used in converted PDF

Hi,

We can’t seem to generate a PDF file from our workbook without losing the “Repeat item labels” setting on the generated PDF.

I have attached some screenshots to help explain what I mean.
I have also attached a small project to demonstrate the issue paired with an input file “input file repeating pivot items.xslx” to be used. Running this project will generate an xlsx and a pdf file called “generated file”. Please have a look at the print preview of the generated xlsx file and compare it with the pdf file to see the issue.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET.

We were able to observe this issue using your sample application and source file. We have logged this issue in our database. We will look into it and fix this issue. Once the issue is fixed or we have some other update for you, we will let you know asap.

This issue has been logged as CELLSNET-41775.

We have also attached the generated pdf file for a reference.

Hi,

We have analyzed your issue. I am afraid we could not support calculating repeat items in the PivotTable now, we will support it later on.

Once we have any update on it, we will let you know here.

Thank you.

Hi,

We are currently nearing the end of the development phase of our application, and this issue is the biggest we have left.

Is the work to fixed this issue in progress, or at least scheduled in to be started at a known date?
Any answer to the question above would be useful, to help us in our approach to our deadline.

Ideally we would prefer that this issue is fixed before our deadline, as the only workaround to this issue is to convert the file to PDF through Office Excel.

The main problem with having this issue when converting the Excel files to PDF is that if the generated PDF file is given to another person as a hard copy, the person giving the PDF file will need to remember to inform the recipient that the blank items are not really blank items. They will also need to remember to make sure that the true “(Blank)” items are given a different character other than a blank space i.e. “-” so the recipient can differentiate which items are blank and which items are meant to be repeated items.

We hope you understand our problem.

On a brighter note, thank you very much for providing fixes for our other issues within a short period of time.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for .NET

We have logged your comment in our database for consideration. We will look into it and update you. Once, there is some update for you, we will let you know asap

Hi,

It
is to inform you, we have fixed this issue. We will provide you a fix
in a next Aspose.Cells version which will be released in next week.

Hi,

We have fixed the issue.

Please download and try this fix: Aspose.Cells for .NET v7.5.1.4 and let us know your feedback.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSNET-41775) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.