Repeating table header on each page does not work properly in PDF

Hi,

I’m trying to build a table that it’s header row will be displayed on each page.
The data has two levels, Order and Items. One order has one or more items.

I’ve attached a sample project to reproduce the problem. The generated .DOC file is OK but the .PDF is not.

Maybe the problem is caused by the way I build the table. If so, maybe you have another way to achieve this “multi level” table.

Thanks and have a nice day!

Regards,

JSR

Hi,

Thanks for your inquiry. Could you please attach your Word document (.doc files) and PDF file here along with your code for testing? I will investigate the issue on my side and provide you more information.

Best Regards,

Hi,

Thanks for the quick answer! Here are the .doc and .pdf files generated by the code.

JSR

Oh,

Sorry, here’s the “source” .doc file!

JSR

Hi,

Thanks for the additional information. I have modified your template document and attached the modified version here for your reference. It has a single top level Table with two rows. The first row is supposed to be repeated on every page while the second row contains the actual regions. If you merge this template and generate a multi page document from it, the header row would be repeated as expected. Please let me know if I can be of any further assistance.

Best Regards,

Wow! Thank you so much! Easier way to implement it!

Thanks a lot for your support!

JSR

Hi,

Thanks for your feedback. Please let us know any time you have any further queries. We are always glad to help you.

Best regards,