Replace Font that does not Exist in System Fonts Folder | Change Font of Text during Word DOCX to PDF Conversion using C# .NET

So is it possible to just replace font which does not existing on my system font folder?

@queeniechan,

Text in a Word document can be formatted with various fonts, such as Arial, Times New Roman, Verdana, and others. When Aspose.Words renders a document, it attempts to select the fonts that are specified in the document. However, there are situations when the exact font cannot be found and then Aspose.Words must substitute it for a similar font instead. To learn about how does Aspose.Words select the substitute fonts, please refer to the following pages:

Actually, I asked this question because I got the problem of missing character on my converted pdf that with some customized fonttype. So do you mean that “missing character” is abnormal?

@queeniechan,

Have you also tried the latest 20.8 version of Aspose.Words for .NET on your end? In case the problem still remains, please ZIP and upload your input Word document and Aspose.Words generated PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. Please also create and attach a comparison screenshot (which highlights (encircles) the problematic areas in Aspose.Words 20.8 generated PDF ( with respect to Word document )) here for our reference. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.