Replace text in PDF using Aspose.PDF - not all instances found

Hi,

I am looking at Aspose.PDF as a library to help replace text in a PDF. I’m using the demo code provided on your site. I’m trying to replace a specific string which has the following format ‘ATR/R/587190.01’. When I use the library, only the first 5 instances of this string are found - there are 10 instances. The document is 60 pages long. Is there a limitation on the trial library?

Thanks,

George

@nthornhill

Would you please make sure that you are using a valid license while using the API. In case issue still persists, please share your sample PDF document along with sample code snippet. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly.

Hi,
I obtained a temp license to test and it’s working now. I think making it clear that the libraries won’t work without a temp license would be useful.

Thanks

George

@nthornhill

It is already mentioned in documentation that API can only process 4 elements of any collection in evaluation mode. In other words, it can only access 4 items like pages, text fragments, annotations when being used in trial mode.