Replacing an Image on a Slide doesn't refresh properly in the thumbnail

When replacing the image in a PictureFrameEx shape and refreshing the thumbnail, the image appears just be white. After refreshing the thumbnail numerous times (sometimes dozens of times), the image eventually appears correctly.

Using the attached example:
  • Run and click "Load From PPTX"
  • Click “Replace Image and Refresh Thumbnail” - Note the image disappears and becomes white
  • Click “Refresh Thumbnail” - normally (but not always) the image remains white.
  • Click “Refresh Thumbnail” numerous times (sometimes up to 50 times) and eventually the image appears.
This is extremely frustrating because we have no way of knowing if the thumbnail is correct and we’re trying to give relatively live feedback to our users as they change images.

Any ideas?

I have noted that there have been a few new releases since the version I’m referring to (5.0). Unfortunately, the download of the newer version from your site keeps failing for me. I’ll keep trying.

If there is a known fix, in versions 5.1 through 5.4, please let me know.

I’ve now managed to download version 5.4, but the problem persists.

Hi Ross,

Thanks for your interest in Aspose.Slides and investigation so far.

I have worked with the project code shared by you and have been able to observe the issue specified. An issue with ID 29912 has been created in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has also been linked with the issue so that you may be automatically notified once the issue is resolved.

We are sorry for your inconvenience,

Many thanks for your quick response. I look forward to hearing from you about the resolution.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 29912) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi Mudassir

Many thanks for the latest update. This problem appears to be resolved…