Replacing Word functions with Aspose

Hi, I am replacing Word with Aspose. What would be the equivalent code in Aspose for the following code? Thanks.

With objWord.Options
.InsertedTextMark = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.WdInsertedTextMark.wdInsertedTextMarkUnderline
.InsertedTextColor = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.WdColorIndex.wdByAuthor
.DeletedTextMark = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.WdDeletedTextMark.wdDeletedTextMarkStrikeThrough
.DeletedTextColor = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.WdColorIndex.wdByAuthor
.RevisedPropertiesMark = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.WdRevisedPropertiesMark.wdRevisedPropertiesMarkNone
.RevisedPropertiesColor = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.WdColorIndex.wdAuto
.RevisedLinesMark = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.WdRevisedLinesMark.wdRevisedLinesMarkOutsideBorder
.RevisedLinesColor = Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.WdColorIndex.wdAuto
End With

Hi
Thanks for your inquiry. These options configure MS Word and these options are not stored in the document. So you can’t manage them using Aspose.Words. Aspose.Words document represents content and formatting of a document.
Best regards.

Alexey,
Thanks for your reply. This application I am working on is a VB6 component which we want to convert to VB.NET and at the same time we want to remove Word and replace it with Aspose. Our intent is to remove Word altogether from the server. So, what are our options for converting those code? Are you indicating that the “Options” object is not represented in Aspose. I am not sure I understand it thoroughly.
Thanks,
Khosrow

Hi
Yes MS Word application options are not represented by Aspose.Words. Microsoft.Office.Interop.Word.Application.Options represents settings of Application and are not stored in the document. Aspose.Words object model represents only content and formatting of a document.
Best regards.