Reporting Services Slides: Export simple table results in Object Reference error

Hi

I have a weird problem: i created 2 simple tables with rows of numbers and images. The image is an arrow up or down indicating increase or decrease since last year, and is not always filled in. See attachment.

Export to Excel works but when I try to export to any of the Powerpoint formats via Aspose, it fails. Any idea why? I have created more complicated tables with images and those export just fine.

Also: one of my tables now changes the colour of certain texts on export to ppt. Can this be because there is an action behind these textboxes?

Thanks in advance
Vicky

Hi Vicky,

Please check whether you are able to export your RDL report to TIFF files using TIFF export option. If results are different than exporting to PPT, please let us know so that we can investigate.

Thanks for your response. The result is indeed different when exporting to TIFF: I don’t get an error, and the table with the images gets exported fine.

Hi

Does anyone know of a work-around? I don’t see what makes this report different from my other reports but I am willing to try anything at this point. Do I need to use other imagetypes (than png)? I really need this to work, as it is an essential part of my tool.
Thanks in advance.

Hi Vicky,

Can you please provide the TIFF version of the effected RDL, so that it can be used for investigation?

Sorry about the long delay in between. Please find included the image file.

Hi Vicky,

Can you share your resource RDL file, so that I can verify the issue? Please make sure that the recourse file is not referencing to any custom data source. If it is so, then please share that data source as well.

Thanks and Regards,