Request Meeting -

Hi,

I want to send a request meeting by using Aspose.Network.

In my code, I set the organizer to one person. That person receive the request meeting, but he can't modify it, he can't see the tab "Tracking" in outlook.

Do you have a solution to do it correctly ?

aspose.Appointment app = new aspose.Appointment("Room Zivago", new DateTime(2010, 04, 15, 15, 15, 15),

new DateTime(2010, 04, 15, 16, 15, 15),

"hp@test.com", msg.To);

Best regards,

Thank you very much

Hi,

I have reproduced the similar issue at my end. The tracking and meeting organizer options are not available in the Outlook. I will get back to you on this shortly with some more information.

Hi,

Did you find something new ?

Best Regards,

Hi,

The Aspose.Network API implements the calendar protocol for sending the appointment via email (SMTP). The appointment is added in the Outlook calendar after you receive the email with the appointment.

The reason you do not see the organizer options in the Outlook is most probably because Aspose.Network does not implement the Outlook calendar feature and it does not add the appointment directly in the Outlook Calendar. It just sends the email (with appointment) to an email address.

We are looking into some details and will get back to you, when find any alternate.

Hi,

Did you find any alternate solution ?

Best regards,

Hi,

I am sorry, we could not find any alternate solution so far. I am sorry for the inconvenience.

Most probably, the reason is that the appointment is not directly added to the Microsoft Outlook Calendar and this feature is also not yet supported. We will notify you when there is a plan to support this feature.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 16943) have been fixed in [this update ](http://www.aspose.com/community/files/51/.net-components/aspose.network-for-.net/default.aspx).

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Hi,

Thank you very much.

Best regards,