Request

Hello,

I want to ask you if i can get the version number of the application that created this documents types : <span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>eml /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>jp2 /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>mpeg4 /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”> <span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>mov /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>pdf /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>svg /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>vcf /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>doc /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>docx /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>xls /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>xlsx /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>ppt /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>pptx in Java using aspose.

Kindly need your help.
We have an Aspose License under Ever Team company.

Hello,

I want to ask you if i can get the version number of the application that created this documents types : <span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>eml /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>jp2 /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>mpeg4 /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”> <span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>mov /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>pdf /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>svg /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>vcf /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>doc /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>docx /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>xls /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>xlsx /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>ppt /<span style=“font-family: “Courier New”;”>pptx in Java using aspose.

Kindly need your help.
We have an Aspose License under Ever Team company.

Hi Layal,

Thanks for contacting support.

We have individual API for specific file format and you can download latest release of each API to accomplish your requirements.

We have an API named Aspose.Email for Java which offers the deal with EML, MSG and MHT file formats.

We have an API named Aspose.Imaging for Java which provides the feature to manipulate image formats. It supports JPEG images but I am afraid currently JPEG2 is not supported.

Currently we do not have any API to support/manipulate these file formats. However we have an API named Aspose.PDF for .NET which supports RichMediaAnnotation class to embed MPEG4 or MOV file into PDF format but I am afraid this feature is currently not supported in its sibling Aspose.PDF for Java and this feature request is logged as PDFJAVA-36696 in our issue tracking system.

Our API named Aspose.PDF for Java offers the feature to create as well as manipulate existing PDF files. It also provides the capabilities to add SVG image to PDF file. Please take a look over following code snippet.

// Instantiate Document object
com.aspose.pdf.Document doc = new com.aspose.pdf.Document();

// Create an image instance
com.aspose.pdf.Image img = new com.aspose.pdf.Image();

// Set image type as SVG
img.setFileType(com.aspose.pdf.ImageFileType.Svg);

// Path for source file
img.setFile("c:/pdftest/CHRISTMAS_004.svg");

// Set width for image instance
img.setFixWidth(50);

// Set height for image instance
img.setFixHeight(50);

// Create table instance
com.aspose.pdf.Table table = new com.aspose.pdf.Table();

// Set width for table cells
table.setColumnWidths("100 100");

// Create row object and add it to table instance
com.aspose.pdf.Row row = table.getRows().add();

// Create cell object and add it to row instance
com.aspose.pdf.Cell cell = row.getCells().add();

// Add textfragment to paragraphs collection of cell object
cell.getParagraphs().add(new TextFragment("First cell"));

// Add another cell to row object
cell = row.getCells().add();

// Add SVG image to paragraphs collection of recently added cell instance
cell.getParagraphs().add(img);

// Create page object and add it to pages collection of document instance
Page page = doc.getPages().add();

// Add table to paragraphs collection of page object
page.getParagraphs().add(table);

// Save PDF file
doc.save("c:/pdftest/SVG.pdf");

Aspose.Email for Java provides the capabilities to load VCF file and save the output MSG format or other supported formats. Please take a look over following code snippet.

// load VCF file
com.aspose.email.MapiContact contact = com.aspose.email.MapiContact.fromVCard("Sebastian.vcf");

// save output in MSG format
contact.save("c:/pdftest/Converted.msg", com.aspose.email.ContactSaveFormat.Msg);

We have an API named Aspose.Words for Java which provides the feature to create as well as manipulate existing MS Words files.

We have an API named Aspose.Cells for Java which provides the capabilities to create as well as manipulate existing MS Excel files.

In order to create or manipulate these file formats, we have an API named Aspose.Slides for Java. Please visit download section to get latest release versions of our API’s. In case of any further query, please feel free to contact.

Hi,

Thank you for your enquiry.

I can only answer questions relating to pricing and licensing at this address so I have forwarded your technical enquiry to our support forum in a new private thread where a support developer will answer you shortly.

Kind regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFJAVA-36696) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for Java 17.5.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.