Requested a name string that is not present in the font Unhandled Exception

Hi - I have a customer receiving this error message attached in the ZIP file. It’s the .txt file which contains the contains of the unhandled exception. I’ve read your other topics regarding this a Font Issue, however, I cannot determine which font is causing the issue? Can you please tell me which font is the problem? I’ve attached a ZIP file containing the fonts of the computer that has the issue. Also, currently at this time I don’t want to just update the DLL files for your product if possible. We would like to resolve the problem on the individual computer as a temporary solution and then long term we’ll update to your new DLL files.

Please see the attachment for the error message the customer is experiencing.
It only allows me to upload the error file the ZIP file containing the Fonts is not working. Please let me know.

CoreHealthFaxCoverSheet.zip (4.2 KB)

@tony_v,

To ensure a timely and accurate response, please ZIP and attach the following resources here for testing:

• Your simplified input Word document you are getting this problem with during rendering to PDF
  • Font files used in the Word document
  • Please also create a simplified standalone console application (source code without compilation errors) that helps us to reproduce your current problem on our end and attach it here for testing. Please do not include Aspose.Words DLL files in it to reduce the file size.

As soon as you get these pieces of information ready, we will start investigation into your issue and provide you more information. Thanks for your cooperation.

P.S. If your ZIP file size is big then you can upload the ZIP file to Dropbox and share the Download link here for testing.