Require Fixed Size for header, footer and page margin for PDF document

Hi Team,

I am using the below constants to identify the header and footer of a pdf document. But still when i have 2 columns description in a single pdf page (attaching the input pdf document) ABCD.pdf (76.2 KB)
some content in the header is getting removed. Can you suggest me the fixed values need to identify for the header, footer and page margin for PDF document?

private readonly double _headerHeight = 125;
private readonly double _footerHeight = 60;
private static readonly (int marginTop, int marginLeft, int marginBottom, int marginRight) HEADER_FOOTER_MARGINS = new(40, 72, 40, 72);

Hi Team,

I am using the below constants to identify the header and footer of a pdf document. But still when i have 2 columns description in a single pdf page (attaching the input pdf document) some content in the header is getting removed. Can you suggest me the fixed values need to identify for the header, footer and page margin for PDF document? ABCD.pdf (76.2 KB)

private static readonly (int marginTop, int marginLeft, int marginBottom, int marginRight) HEADER_FOOTER_MARGINS = new(40, 72, 40, 72);

Hi Team,

I am using the below constants to identify the header and footer of a pdf document. But still when i have 2 columns description in a single pdf page (attaching the input pdf document) some content in the header is getting removed. Can you suggest me the fixed values need to identify for the header, footer and page margin for PDF document? ABCD.pdf (76.2 KB)

@Sandhya_Rani

We are afraid that your inquiry is unclear. Are you specifying constant values to identify header and footer in a PDF? How you are using these values for further processing and what are you doing when header/footer is recognized? Also, are you sure that every PDF you want to process will have fixed header/footer content height?

Are you specifying constant values to identify header and footer in a PDF?
Yes, I want to print header and footer in a pdf

@Sandhya_Rani

We need sample code snippet in where you are printing the header footer and some part of the header content is missing or removing in the output PDF. We will test the scenario in our environment and address it accordingly. Please share the code snippet with all values that we can run and test at our end.