Resaving RTF document with number list removes list

Dear Aspose team,

we have a problem with Document.save(): We do load a RTF document, saves it to HTML and insert the html into another doc with insertHtml().
Our customizers found the problem, that numbered and unnumbered lists of the RTF document disappear. I could reproduce this behaviour with following simple junit.

I will attach the document.rtf to this post. If the result document is opened with any RTF editor the numbered list is gone. The SaveFormat could be anything: RTF, DOC, HTML in all cases the list disappear.

We are using aspose 13.4.
[Update] I can reproduce this on version 17.4 as well.

Thanks a lot.
Kind regards,

Jens Boeckel

@Test
public void testSaveRTFWithNumberedList() throws Exception {
InputStream stream = TestAsposeDocument.class.getResourceAsStream(“document.rtf”);
final LoadOptions loadOptions = new LoadOptions();
loadOptions.setLoadFormat(LoadFormat.RTF);
Document document = new Document(stream, loadOptions);

document.save(“outputdocument.rtf”, SaveFormat.RTF);
}

Hi Jens,

Thanks for your inquiry. We have tested the scenario and noticed the reported number list issue. We have logged a ticket WORDSJAVA-1556 in our issue tracking system for further investigation and rectification. We will notify you as soon as it is resolved.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

Best Regards,

@ns1045,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSJAVA-1556) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 17.7 update and this Aspose.Words for Java 17.7 update.