Rescale to add a banner

Hi,

I need to rescale a pdf to add then a banner on the side off each page (bottom and left).

I was thinking to convert the pdf in images, rescaling them and create a new pdf and use a watermark.

but if I do that I will lose the vectorial graphics, so the pdf will lose quality in big zoom.

any suggestion?

thanks!

Carlo.

Hi Carlo,

Thanks for your interest in our products.

Can you please share some details regarding the template document and sample source code you are using. This will help us to figure out the issue and reply back to you soon.

We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks & Regards,

Hi!

I have attached some files for you.

input.pdf:

it is the kind of pdf our application will receive, and the problem is than we have no control of sort on what is inside, so we can not ask for "leaving some space".

rescaled.pdf:

it is my problem! I can't find the way to create it with aspose, it is just as input.pdf but is rescaled to 95% so now it has some space around. since it contains vectorial drawing it is good as the orginal for all it counts.

output.pdf:

it what it is required from the input, and of course no problem with that in aspose, I just stamp rescaled.pdf it with our additional information.

my problem is how to get the rescaled pdf, I created this one with cute pdf printer.

thanks for your time.