Reseller(evget):A technical issue

Hi team,

How are you?

Currently we get some feedabck about Version 14.0. Previously I used a trial version of version 8.2, written below ↓

Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx pres = new Aspose.Slides.Pptx.PresentationEx ();
pres.Write (global_config.target_dic + Path.GetFileNameWithoutExtension (file_path) + get_suffix ());

Now updated with the latest version of 14.0 but not the Write method. Will the 14.0 version of the Write method be removed? Thanks!

Best Regards
Daisy
EVGET Software Solutions

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Sabrina Tran.

Hi Daisy,

Thanks for inquiring Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your query and yes you are right that PresentaitonEx class has been replaced by Presentation class in new API. Also, the write method has been discarded and you can use save() method for saving the presentation. Please visit this documentation link for your kind reference… Please share, if I may help you further in this regard.

many Thanks,

From reseller:

Further to this question, I use the Save
method to replace the Write method, but it causes error,the following is my
code, and the attachement is my pdf file. I use Aspose.Slides for .net

try
{
    Aspose.Pdf.Document pdf_doc = new Aspose.Pdf.Document pdf_doc("c:\七匹狼.PDF");
    Aspose.Slides.Presentation pres = new Aspose.Slides.Presentation();
    Aspose.Pdf.Devices.JpegDevice jpg_device = new Aspose.Pdf.Devices.JpegDevice(new Aspose.Pdf.Devices.Resolution(300), 100);
    Aspose.Slides.IPPImage img_ex;
    MemoryStream ms;
    int index;

for (int i = 0, j = 1; i < pdf_doc.Pages.Count; ++i, ++j)
    {
        pres.Slides.AddEmptySlide(pres.LayoutSlides[0]);

pres.Slides[i].Shapes.AddAutoShape(Aspose.Slides.ShapeType.Rectangle, 10, 20,
        global_config.pic_width, global_config.pic_height);

int count = pres.Slides[i].Shapes.Count;
        index = count - 1;

pres.Slides[i].Shapes[index].FillFormat.FillType = Aspose.Slides.FillType.Picture;
        pres.Slides[i].Shapes[index].FillFormat.PictureFillFormat.PictureFillMode =
            Aspose.Slides.PictureFillMode.Stretch;

ms = new MemoryStream();
        jpg_device.Process(pdf_doc.Pages[j], ms);
        img_ex = pres.Images.AddImage(new Bitmap(ms));

pres.Slides[i].Shapes[index].FillFormat.PictureFillFormat.Picture.Image = img_ex;
    }

pres.Save("c:\1.ppt", Aspose.Slides.Export.SaveFormat.Ppt);
}
catch (Exception ex)
{
    return;
}

Best Regards

Hi Daisy,

I have worked with the sample code shared by you and have tested it using Aspose.Slides for .NET 14.5.0 and Aspose.Pdf for .NET 9.4.0. I have been able to observe the exception in Aspose.Pdf while generating the image of page 5 at i=4 . This exception is not related to Aspose.Slides. I will request Aspose.Pdf support team mate to share his feedback in this regard.

Many Thanks,