Reseller(evget):a technical question

Hi team,

How are you?

Below is the customer’s question:

GetCustomSizeBarCodeImage - required size is too small to fit the image.
When I use this method GetCustomSizeBarCodeImage , and when I set the pixel below 25 * 25.It prompts errors about this: required size is too small to fit the image
I wonder if this method has pixel restriction? Could you tell me the min and max pixel restriction?

Could you please help to have a check? Thanks!

Best Regards

Daisy
EVGET Software Solutions
Easy Victory to GET
Phone: +86 (23) 66090381
Email: business@evget.com
http://www.evget.com

This message was posted using Email2Forum by Sabrina Tran.
Hi Daisy,

Thank you for contacting support. Please note that the barcode size depends upon the code text as well. The GetOnlyBarCodeImage method will allow you to get the minimum barcode in the form of buffered image and then the GetCustomSizeBarCodeImage method will allow you to set the size of the whole picture with barcode inside. We can extend the min size of the barcode. Please don't truncate its original width or height otherwise you could face recognition failure problems.

Second, each barcode symbology has its own limitation/capacity to store code string. So the min and max pixel restriction also vary. In case, it does not help then please provide us your sample code in this forum thread. We'll take a closer look and guide you accordingly.

Please feel free to reply us in case of any confusion or questions.