Resizing Issues When Rotating A Barcode

Hi

I need to create a pallet label with a fairly large barcode. To get the optimal size for the type of label to be used, I need to rotate the barcode by 90 degrees. As soon as I apply the rotation angle, the barcode control seems to behave erratically and I am unable to get the layout that I need. Please see the screen shots attached. It is difficult to explain this behaviour but I have placed the control on a green background so you can see that the barcode image is not the same size as the control. Also, the image seems to be in the centre of the control rather than aligned to a corner. Apologies if this is unclear but the problem is not easy to explain. Please advise.

Thanks

Steve Flynn

Hi Steve,

Thank you for your inquiry and we apologize for your inconvenience.

Can you please share with us the details of your system specifications and the version of Aspose.BarCode for SSRS that you are using. So we may test the issue in similar environment.

Regards,

Hi Babar

I am running SQL 2008R2 on Wondows Server 2008 R2 Standard. I am running Aspose V2.5 - please be aware that I was advised to downgrade to this version following a previous issue, details below...

<A href="https://forum.aspose.com/t/17989</A></P> <P>Thanks</P> <P>Steve</P>

Hi Steve,

Thank you for further details.

We will investigate your said issue in similar environment and will keep you posted with updates.

Regards,

Hello Steve,

I managed to reproduce the similar issue. The sizes of image and barcode control are aligned correctly when rotation is not applied. As soon as I set the angle to 90 degrees, first the image disappears from the control, but when I resize the control, the image appears at the bottom and I had to do re-size again to make the barcode image appear correctly, this also results in greater size of the control, which is not a correct behaviour. I hope I explained the problem correctly. My situation also looks very much similar to yours as you showed in the screenshots.

I have logged this bug (ID: 32258), we will look into it and will inform you when it gets fixed. Sorry for the inconvenience.

Thanks for the update Saqib, is there any known workaround for this problem? I need a solution for this fairly quickly, otherwise this could delay my current project.

Thanks

Steve

The issues you have found earlier (filed as BARCODREP-32258) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.