Resource assignment work no longer matches when exporting data using aspose.task.dll 4.7

Hello,

When exporting data using 4.1 version, resource usage looks just fine. But after updating to 4.7 or 4.5, resource usage no longer matches. I am using exact same data and same code to export to xml, and when viewing the result side by side in MS project, resource usage is not matching. I have attached the exported files and the expected results image. Let us know if there is a quick fix for this issue.

Thanks,
Amit

Hi Amit,

We are sorry for the inconvenience you are facing.

I would request you to please share your sample code with us (if possible in form of a runnable console application) that you used so that we can exactly reproduce this issue at our end and report it to our development team. This will help us quickly investigate the issue and make its resolution part of our upcoming product release Aspose.Tasks for .NET 4.8.0, which is due in a couple of days. We appreciate your cooperation in this regard.

Kashif thanks for replying quickly!
Unfortunately, It will be quite a work to produce sample apps that shows the issue. However, I will try to think of a way to produce it in smaller sample code. Meanwhile, could your team be investigating this issue and if possible provide solution in 4.8 build?

Thanks,
Amit

Hi Amit,

I have logged this issue as TASKS-33236 for further investigation by our development team, and it is under investigation now. However, the resolution of this issue depends upon reproducing the issue and it may take some time, as we don’t have your sample code available with us.

We are trying to include the fix for this problem in the upcoming release once the issue is reproduced at our end. Though we are investigating this issue, but still if you manage to provide us some sample code for reproducing the issue, it will help us in the resolution of this issue as soon as possible, and inclusion of the fix in the 4.8.0 release.

Hi Amit,

We are glad to inform that Aspose.Tasks for .NET 4.8.0 is released now. Developers have tried to address your above mentioned issue in this release. However as no sample code was provided, so I could not verify the issue at my end.

We request you to test the new release in your scenario and let us know your feedback.

Your patience and understanding is highly appreciated.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKS-33236) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.