Resource Over Allocation not updated for entire row

Hi,

I have downloaded created mpp file using Aspose.Task (net). When i open the file it is indicating the Resource over allocation at the first column and not entire row. After clicking the Project calculate button from MS Project, it mark the entire row as over allocated. I have attached mpp file and screenshot for your reference.

Files.zip (107.5 KB)

Note: If I use Project.Recalculate method from aspose, it update the rounds the hours value, so i am not able to use it.

@vigneshkumar957

Can you please provide the source MPP file and also the used sample code that we may use on our end reproduce the issue.

I have attached source code and MPP file. The code is some pre defined class specific, you may hardcode the values to reproduce it.
Code.zip (26.9 KB)

@vigneshkumar957

I have created an issue with ID TASKSNET-10283 in our issue tracking system after observing the issue. We will share the feedback with you as soon as it will be addressed.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKSNET-10283) have been fixed in this update.

@vigneshkumar957

Can you please try using latest Aspose.Tasks for .NET 21.8 on your end and share the feedback with us.