Resources are not being read from MPP file

Hi

When I read the attached MPP file using ASPOSE tasks version 5.1.0.0 only 2 of the resources are read, the rest do not appear as assigned resources on the tasks.

Can you investigate?

Thanks

Craig

Hi Craig,

Thank you for contacting Aspose Support team.

I have analyzed the sample MPP file using latest version Aspose.Tasks for .NET 6.4.0 but am afraid to inform that I could not re-produce the issue as it displays all the resources (count = 20) and resources assignments (count = 152) with proper task id.

Could you please send some sample code which can be used to re-produce the scenario here as it will help us to analyze the problem and provide solution as soon as possible?

Hi

Thanks for the update.

I am afraid I should have been more explicit in my description.

The ASPOSE.Project object has all 20 resources but when I look at the ResourceAssignments collection the Resource object on each assignment is null.

Can you check that property?

TIA

Craig

Hi Craig,

It seems that you are still using the old version of Aspose.Tasks for .NET where I can also see the issue as you have pointed out. However, I was unable to face this issue with the latest version of Aspose.Tasks for .NET 6.6.0 where each resource is listed fine. Please give it a try using this latest version and let us know your feedback for further assistance.

Hi Kashif

You were right, the latest version fixes this issue - my bad, sorry!

Thanks for your help.

Craig

Hi Craig,

Its good to know that the latest version solved your issue. Please feel free to write to us in case if you have any other query/inquiry in this regard. We’ll be glad to assist you further.