Thanks for your response can you please give any shared location i will upload the files.
we are deployed the Download pdf User control in Central Admin
bellow Steps we Are did.
7.1 Create new application Pool.
Go to IIS manager and click on application pools
- Right click > add application Pool :
- Name: TestDownloadPDF
- .Net Framework version: .Net Framework V4.0.30319
- Managed pipeline mode: Integrated.
- Click ‘Ok’ button.
Go to Sites and Add Web Site:
Application pool: select “TestDownloadPDF”.
Physical path: select physical folder from the disk.
* Binding : **http**
* IP address: **All Unassigned**
* Port : **8080**
* Copy PDFDownload folder and add it to the physical path configured on last step
* Go to the web site and select Authentication from right icons
* Make **Anonymous Authentication** “Enabled” and others “Disabled”
* Go to the web site you created and click “Convert to Application”
* Change Application pool to **DownloadPDF**
* Click on the virtual application and select Authentication from right icons
* Make **Windows Authentication** “Enabled” and others “Disabled”.
Go to web.config file and add aspose licence path:
* Right click on Application
* Click Explore
* Open web.config file
* Change **AsposeLicensePath** value to Aspose license path on **test** environment then save file.