REST API - Add Slide- Add Text- Add Image- Add Chart

Hi I’m reading through the API docs and don’t see how to do some of these operations. Can you point me in the right direction?

I’d like to
  1. create a new presentation
  2. add slides
  3. add text to the slides
  4. add images to the slides
  5. add charts to the slides
  6. save

Hi Noah,

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Slides.

I have observed your comments and like to request you to please visit Aspose.Cloud for Slides components’ Developer Guide which contains lot of documentation articles including:
Create new PowerPoint Presentations
Add a New Slide in a PowerPoint Presentation
Working with text
Working with Charts
Convert PowerPoint Documents to other File Formats
and many more.

I hope this will be helpful. Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Best Regards,

Hi thanks, I saw those links but they only mention reading and replacing. The text for example lets me replace existing text.

The java documentation in contrast describes adding and positioning new text boxes.

Is there anything like this available from your cloud api or is it only a small subset of the java based capability?

Hi Noah,

I have observed your comments and like to share with you that you are right, Aspose.Slides for Cloud does not support all features as Aspose.Slides for Java. However these features are included in our road map. You may explore documentation links that I have shared with you earlier, to found out the features which are available at the moment.

Please share if I may help you further in this regard.

Best Regards,