Resulting file is corrupted

Hi,

I have a Word document that when converted is resulting in a corrupted PDF. I’m not able to view any pages in the PDF that is created. It seems to be an issue with the object on page 1 of the attached document. Is this an object that is supported?

I’ve attached the source and resulting PDFs.

We are running Aspose.Words for .NET version 9.8.0

Thanks,

Hi
Thank you for reporting this problem to us. I managed to reproduce the problem on my side. Your request has been linked to the appropriate issue. You will be notified as soon as it is resolved.
Yes you are right; the reason of the problem is GroupShape on the first page. Aspose.Words supports GroupShapes but in this particular there is something wrong.
Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4818) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.

Sorry, just figured out that this fix did not make it onto the release branch due to an oversight. This fix is not available in the 10.2 release. It will be included in 10.3 release at end of July. Sorry for the inconvenience, hopefully not too much trouble for you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-4818) have been fixed in this .NET update and in this Java update.