Resulting image from Worksheet.SheetToImage() is missing conditional formatting

In my application, the first few conditional formatted columns show up in the image but not always. I created the attached sample app to illustrate the problem and none of the conditional formatting is showing up.

Hi,

Thanks for providing us the template project.

We found the issue after an initial test, we will figure it out soon.

Your issue has been added into our issue tracking system with an issue id: CELLSNET-13034.

Thank you.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

Please try the attached latest version of Aspose.Cells. We have fixed your issue.

Thank You & Best Regards,

The new version seemed to fix the issue using the test project I provided. However, it doesn't work using my actual workbook. The conditional format should be white text on red background but it shows up as just red background for the cells in column I (TCPI). I've attached a new workbook to illustrate the problem.

Hi,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

We have found your mentioned issue after an initial test. We will look into it and get back to you soon. We have reopened your issue in our issue tracking system (issue id: CELLSNET-13034)

Thank You & Best Regards,

Hi,

Please try the attached version.
We have fixed the conditional formatting issue.

Thank you.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 13034) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.