Retain Table Alignment during Word to PDF Conversion using Java

Hi @awais.hafeez,
WORDSNET-8304 is this ticket resolved? Because I am also facing the same issue while doing word to pdf conversion. The table present in the document are not alligned as the source doc while converting it into pdf. Please note that I am using Aspose java

Thankyou

@karthi988,

WORDSNET-8304 is not resolved yet. Have you tried the latest (20.12) version of Aspose.Words for Java on your end? In case the problem still remains, then please ZIP and upload your specific Word document and Aspose.Words generated PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

1 Like

Hi @awais.hafeez ,
I have attached the source document (test.docx) and the output pdf file(test.pdf) after conversi
on using Aspose words version 20.12. Please find the difference between the two files and kindly provide the solution for this issue .(I think this issue is because during conversion from docx to pdf using aspose, the alignment of the table is not retained. )
test.zip (485.9 KB)
Also please note that Blank page added while convert from doc to pdf - This issue is also present here.
Thankyou

@karthi988,

We have converted your Word document to PDF format by using MS Word 2019 and Aspose.Words for Java 20.12 and attached them here for your reference:

The two PDF files look identical. So, this seems to be an expected behavior as Aspose.Words mimics the behavior of MS Word in this case. Please let us know if we can be of any further assistance.

1 Like

Hi @awais.hafeez,
Thankyou for your quick reply. When i tried in Linux OS where there is no Microsoft word installed and only open office writer is present, the above said issue is coming.
When I tried in my local Windows 10 OS, it is working fine. Is there any reason behind it? If so please let me know.

@karthi988,

Please copy the latest versions of following Font files (from your Windows) in Linux OS:

• Arial Rounded MT Bold
  • Arial Narrow
  • Times New Roman
  • Brush Script MT

Please also check following articles:

1 Like

This issue is resolved now. Thankyou so much for your support @awais.hafeez.