Retain Top and Bottom Text Wrapping Style of Image in Header during Word DOCX Document to PDF Conversion C# .NET

When converting a docx with a header (as in header/footer) with an image and then text where the image is positioned with text wrapping above and below the text floats up over the image when converting to PDF. Repro project and documents available.

@WaldenL,

Please try the latest (21.2) version of Aspose.Words for .NET and see how it goes on your end? In case the problem still remains, then please ZIP and upload your input Word document and Aspose.Words generated PDF file showing the undesired behavior here for testing. We will then investigate the issue on our end and provide you more information.

Sorry, I should have stated that I am able to repro on 21.2.

I’ve attached the expected PDF and Aspose generated PDF, and sample repro project (zip) which includes the docx. I can’t directly upload a docx, not one of the allowed extensions. Note where the header text appears relative to the header image.

aspose-output.pdf (440.3 KB)
word-export-as-pdf-output.pdf (55.8 KB)
AsposeCheck.zip (791.4 KB)

@WaldenL,

We have logged this problem in our issue tracking system. The ID of this issue is WORDSNET-21784. We will further look into the details of this problem and will keep you updated on the status of correction. We apologize for your inconvenience.

Thanks for the update, I’ll keep an eye out for it.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-21784) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for .NET 23.5 update also available on NuGet.