Rotate a specific angle

Hi,

I need to know how can I rotate an image with a specific angle?! And I want to save the rotated image.

I tried the following code snippet but nothing happened :

MemoryStream retVal = new MemoryStream();
imageStream.Seek(0, System. IO.SeekOrigin.Begin);
using (Aspose.Imaging.Image image = Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(imageStream))
{
Aspose.Imaging.Matrix matrix = new Aspose.Imaging.Matrix();
matrix.Rotate(angle);
image.Save(retVal, new Aspose.Imaging.SaveOptions.BmpSaveOptions());
}

Am i missing something ??

Regards,
Hiba

Hi,

I have the same issue, I’m using Aspose.Imaging 1.5.0.0 and I want to rotate an image with specific angle.
The latest implementation of Aspose.Imaging component support this feature?

Thanks in advance

Hi there,

Thanks for your inquiry. Currently, you can use RotateFilp() method to rotate an image to predefined angles,90, 180 and 270, using RotateFilpType enum. However, for rotating image to some specific angle (user defined angle) requirement, I’ve r logged a feature request in our issue tracking system as IMAGING-33423. I’ve also linked your request to the issue and we will keep you updated about issue progress via this forum thread

using (Aspose.Imaging.Image image = Aspose.Imaging.Image.Load(“Test.bmp”))
{
    image.RotateFlip(RotateFlipType.Rotate90FlipNone);
    image.Save(“Test_rotated90.bmp”);
}

Best Regards,

Hi,

Thank you, i'm waiting to hear from you.

Regards

The issues you have found earlier (filed as IMAGING-33423) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by Aspose Notifier.

Hi Hiba,

Thank you for you patience with us.

Please check the detailed article on rotating an image on a specified angle, and give the code snippet a try with latest version of Aspose.Imaging for .NET 2.5.0 (download link shared by the Aspose Notifier). Please feel free to write back in case you face any difficulty.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this Aspose.Words for JasperReports 18.3 update.