Rotate command

This does not appear to do anything at all:

[VB]
Dim PageEditor = New Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfPageEditor
PageEditor.BindPdf(“Infile.PDF”)
PageEditor.Rotation = 180
PageEditor.Save(“InfileRot.PDF”)

It leaves the PDF as is, instead of flipping the pages. Any ideas?
-Dave

Any information about this problem? I need to flip a document upside down. Here is the code, all it does is double the byte size of the PDF, but the PDF looks the same.

Dim PageEditor As Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfPageEditor
PageEditor = New Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfPageEditor
PageEditor.BindPdf(“FileToFlip.PDF”)
PageEditor.Save(“FileFlipped.PDF”)

I am posting this again since I see no answers for days on another post and rotating a PDF is important to us… it is one of the primary reasons we purchased the Kit product. I believe we are following the directions correctly.

This code does not rotate the PDF. All it does is double the file size. Please let me know how I can simply flip a PDF upside down. Many times we get faxed documents which are upside down. Since our faxes are PDFs, we need the Kit product to flip them right-side-up.

Thanks!

Dim PageEditor As Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfPageEditor
PageEditor = New Aspose.Pdf.Kit.PdfPageEditor
PageEditor.BindPdf(“FileToFlip.PDF”)
PageEditor.Save(“FileFlipped.PDF”)

Hi David,

I have reproduced the problem at my end and logged it as PDFKITNET-12307 in our issue tracking system. Our team will be looking into the matter and you’ll be updated once the issue is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

Is there something else I should be doing to flip a PDF upside down?

-Dave

Hi David,

I’m afraid, the Rotation property can help you do this, but due to some issue it is not working. The issue is logged and you’ll be able to do that once the issue is resolved.

We’re sorry for the inconvenience.
Regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as 12307) have been fixed in this update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(2)