Rotate PDF?

I need to rotate a pdf created with Aspose.pdf , I need to rotate the view and SAVE that rotated view, is there a way to do this?

thanks in advance

Dear bsarram,

Thank you for considering Aspose.

This feature is not supported in the current version. We will consider adding support for it when we finished the current task which hopes to be at early next month.

that’s dissapointing, now that I have purchased your product and need this funcionality I have to buy a whole another component just to rotate the pdf!

when do you think (a date) this could be added.

thanks

Dear bsarram,

Sorry for having not that function. I’d like to add support for this ASAP. But I have not analysed the difficulty of this work. I can only say it hopes to be available in middle Dec, I will notice you when I can give the exact date.

Dear bsarram,

Do you want to rotate page or rotate paragraph?

want to rotate a page the same functionality that the rotate button gives you in adobe reader

Dear bsarram,

This function is now supported. Please refer to Aspose.Pdf hotfix 2.0.1 Released!

Thanks for putting this in , I will try it out, too bad we had to have this 2 months ago, so I had to pay $100 for another component just to rotate , what a waste b/c we love Aspose.
O well thanks anyways

Tommy where is reference to how to rotate a page using aspose.pdf, we have installed the latest component this month…

Please refer to Section.PageRotatingAngle.