Rotated text position

Hello,
I encountered a problem while converting vsdx to svg, but it seems to be relevant to other formats as well.
After conversion to svg text position changed , if that text was rotated 90 degrees. Same true for conversion to pdf text_90.zip (28.3 KB)

@sukhareva.jj

We are afraid that we could not get what the issue is completely. Can you please share a screenshot as well showing the issue? We will further proceed to assist you accordingly.

I included zip file in my initial message. But anyway here’s how visio file looks vs how it looks converted to pdf (for pdf conversion I used online converter available on aspose.com)
snpsh_pdf.JPG (5.0 KB)
snpsh_visio.JPG (24.5 KB)

@sukhareva.jj

We have tested the case with 22.5 version of the API and were able to notice the issue. We have logged it as DIAGRAMNET-52832 in our issue management system for the sake of correction. We will further look into its details and keep you posted with its rectification status. Please be patient and spare us some time.

We are sorry for the inconvenience.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as DIAGRAMNET-52832) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by philip.zhou