Rotated text set out of cell

Hi,

When I convert enclosed document to HTML, the rotated text gets placed outside the given cells.
test.zip (52.6 KB)

This can be reproduced with the following code:

Workbook lWorkbook = new Workbook( "text.xlsx");
lWorkbook.save( "test.html", FileFormatType.HTML );

Best regards

@inceptionEhv,
We were able to observe the issue but we need to look into it more. We have logged the issue in our database for investigation and for a fix. Once, we will have some news for you, we will update you in this topic.

This issue has been logged as

CELLSJAVA-43155 – Rotated text is set out of cell when rendered as HTML

@inceptionEhv,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue (logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-43155”) now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@inceptionEhv,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v20.3.5 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
Aspose_Cells_Java_v20.3.5.zip (6.9 MB)

Hi,

This release seems to fix the issue.
Thanks for your response.

@inceptionEhv,

Good to know that your issue is sorted out by the new fix/version. Feel free to contact us any time if you need further help or have some other issue or queries, we will be happy to assist you soon.

Hi, it seems that we spoke too soon.
We’ve encountered another document with the same problem.
I’ve included it as an attachment. This is especially visible on the second sheet of this document.

aspose.zip (139.8 KB)

@inceptionEhv,

Thanks for the template file.

I tested your scenario/ case using your attached file, I noticed the same issue for your newly attached file. The issue is obvious especially for your second sheet. I have reopened your issue. We will look into it soon.

By the way, if I use MS Excel to open your MS Excel file and re-save it to HTML, the issue is also there. So, MS Excel itself cannot do it precisely for rotated text. Anyways, let us re-evaluate your issue first and to try to figure it out.

@inceptionEhv,

To manage issues accurately, I have logged a separate ticket with an id “CELLSJAVA-43166” for your newly attached file. I have set the previous ticket (logged earlier as “CELLSJAVA-43155”) as “Resolved” again. The new ticket is logged as following:
CELLSJAVA-43166 - Rotated text is not rendered fine in XLSX to HTML conversion.

We will try to fix your new issue soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-43155) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java v20.4. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by ahsaniqbalsidiqui

@inceptionEhv,

This is to inform you that we have fixed your issue “CELLSJAVA-43166” now. We will soon provide you the fixed version after performing QA and incorporating other enhancements and fixes.

@inceptionEhv,

Please try our latest version/fix: Aspose.Cells for Java v20.4.5 (attached)

Your issue should be fixed in it.

Let us know your feedback.
aspose-cells-20.4.5-java.zip (7.1 MB)

Hi,

I can confirm that this issues is resolved now.
Thanks

@inceptionEhv,

Good to know that your issue(s) are resolved by the new fix/version. Feel free to write us back if you have further comments or questions, we will be happy to assist you soon.

The issues you have found earlier (filed as CELLSJAVA-43166) have been fixed in Aspose.Cells for Java v20.5. This message was posted using Bugs notification tool by ahsaniqbalsidiqui