Rotated text shifts - Aspose text object

Several attempts to rotate text have failed due to shifting.

180 degree rotated text also looses it’s underline.

Using the text stamp is not an option currently since underline and CMYK color are not supported.

Can you suggest any solutions or workaround that we can implement currently ?

Thanks,

Harshal

Hi Harshal,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for sharing the sample code.

I am able to reproduce the both of your issues and following are there registration details in our issue tracking system

Rotated Text Shifting Issue: PDFNEWNET-34409

Missing Underline for 180 degree rotated image: PDFNEWNET-34410

Our development team will further look into these issue and we will inform you via this forum thread regarding any updates.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Hello,

Is there any updated about these issues feasibility and when would they be fixed ?

Thanks & Regards,

Harshal

Hi Harshal,<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

I am afraid; currently we don’t have any update regarding your reported issues. However, I have requested the development team to share the ETA information once they are done with the analysis of your issue. As soon as I get a feedback from them, I will update you via this forum thread.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as PDFNEWNET-34410) have been fixed in Aspose.Pdf for .NET 7.7.0.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.