Row Height Issue

The Row height of the resultant Excel sheet is less. Even if I use Autofit row, the height is less and the contents get cut off. Check the attached file, the lower portion of "g" is cutt off.

Is there any solution to this issue? I know that the increasing the row height could resolve the issue, but it would be better if the autofit sets the row height correctly.

I increased the row height as follows -

height = worksheet.Cells.GetRowHeight(rowindex);

worksheet.Cells.SetRowHeight(i,height + 2);

And this resolved the issue in Excel. But in powerpoint, on Chart activation, the contents are cutoff. Please check the attached presentation.

Hi,

For your issues.
1) , 2).

Well, if you could perform auto-fitting task in MS Excel manually for the rows e.g 29, 30,31,33,34 etc.), you will find that we did set the same row heights too performing the auto-fit rows operation.

When we closely checked your cells in those rows/columns, we found you actually set the borders of the cells and the color of the borders is white, so you will get the ā€˜gā€™ cutoff. So, please set the border type as none for your issue. If the border does not exist, you will see whole ā€˜gā€™ even in MS Excel.

Thank you.