Row height not adjust when saving as PDF from EXCEL file

Hi Team,

I am using Aspose 8.0.2 version. I called autoFitRows on my excel file and then saved as PDF.The start row(2) having height of 18 but in PDF that rows content upper part got missed out some how. PS attached PDF file screen shot from my side.

I run stand alone application and its working properly. I am using java launguage.

Thanks,

Gauri

Hi Gauri,

Thank you for contacting Aspose support.

Unfortunately, we require your sample spreadsheet as well as code snippets to properly investigate the problem cause on our end. However, please first give the latest version of Aspose.Cells for Java 8.1.0.3 a try in your original application. In case the problem persists, please provide us your spreadsheet as well as code snippets (most preferably a sample project) to replicate the issue on our end.

Please note an important point, you should call the autoFitRows method after inserting the data in cells, so that API should calculate the row height according to the data. Most appropriately, you should call the aforesaid method just before exporting the spreadsheet to PDF format.