Rows are moved to the next page when converting DOCX to PDF

Hello Aspose Team,

Is this issue resolved? We are also facing the same issue with the Docx to PDF conversion in landscape mode.

Regards,
Shashishekar B S

@shashishekar34 Could you please attach your input and output documents here for our reference? We will check the issue and provide you more information.

@alexey.noskov, please find attached the word document image and the converted PDF document image. Please note that the word document is in Landscape format, and we are converting the word to PDF in the same Word-Document-Image.png (74.2 KB)
PDF-Document-Image.png (61.8 KB)
format.

@shashishekar34 Unfortunately, screenshots does not allow us to analyze the issue. Could you please zip and attach your real documents here for testing?

@alexey.noskov: Please find attached the Zip file which contains word and converted PDF documents. We are using ASPOSE.Words.NET Version 22.12.
DOCX-PDF-Conversion.zip (337.7 KB)

@shashishekar34 Thank you for additional information. I have tested the conversion on my side and do not observe any problems. The PDF document produced by Aspose.Words fully matches the PDF document produced by MS Word on my side: ms.pdf (92.9 KB) out.pdf (72.7 KB)

I Have also checked your PDF document and see that different fonts are used in it. Please make sure the fonts used in the source document are available in the environment where document conversion is performed. Aspose.Words needs the fonts used in the document to build document layout upon conversion to PDF. If Aspose.Words cannot find the font used in the document, the font is substituted. This might lead into fonts mismatch and document layout differences. You can implement IWarningCallback to get notifications when font substitution is performed.