RS Rendering Extension Performance?

We’re looking at Aspose.Cells because SQL2005 is very slow rendering our reports to Excel.

Can you please direct me to benchmarks comparing the performance of the Aspose.Cells rendering extension to the one included with SQL2005?

Thank you.

Hi,

Thanks for considering Aspose.

Well, Aspose.Cells for Reporting Services is spreadsheet rendering extension that is more enhanced and optimized to give you better performance. It also provides some advanced and valuable features for the users. You may evaluate to give it a try. For getting complete reference, please check different sections in the documenation:

http://www.aspose.com/documentation/ssrs-rendering-extensions/aspose.cells-for-reporting-services/index.html

And we may consider to benchmark it with built in SQL2005 reporting services.

Thank you.

Thanks for the response. I briefly tested it last week and found it slower than the built-in Excel renderer. This was a surprise, and makes me think I must be doing something wrong. I was hoping there were published benchmarks that would confirm my suspicion.

I used a demo version downloaded from your website. Is that version artificially slowed in any way?

We will check the performance issue and optimize it ASAP. Hopefully we will provide a new version in a few days.

Hello. Have you had a chance to look at the performance? Thank you.

Please try latest version.

If it still is not satisfied your require , please post your report file(rdl) here.

We will check it soon.