Rsc.OVERALLOCATED property is read false for all resources in MPP file (C# .NET)

Hello team,

I am reading the MPP file, which is a resource pool. For some resources, a mark indicates that their availability is exceeded. I do not make any changes, I save this file.

p.save (fileName, SaveFileFormat.MPP);

Opening a file in MS Project shows that resource availability marks have been reset.
To check, immediately after reading the MPP by the debugger, I looked at the Rsc.OVERALLOCATE property, it was False for all resources.

For fun, I added a new resource to the file with the setting of this property.
Resource r = p.getResources (). Add (name);
r.set (Rsc.NAME, name);
r.set (Rsc.CODE, Integer.toString (dvpUserId));
r.set (Rsc.CALENDAR, c);
r.set (Rsc.OVERALLOCATED, new NullableBool (true));
After saving in MPP format and viewing in MS Project, I saw that the mark was saved.

Obviously this is a very unpleasant bug for me when reading the MPP file.

If the opportunity to get around this bug?

Additionally, I noticed this is not so critical, but still. The dates of creation of resources in the export to XML became current, that is, information about their creation in the original MPP file was lost.

I can more accurately say that the problem with the lack of the Rsc.OVERALLOCATE property is due to the fact that when reading the MPP, information about the Use of resources in other MPP files is lost. This is very critical.

@gav100,

I have observed the issue shared by you and request you to please try our latest Aspose.Tasks for .NET 20.1 on your. If there is still an issue then please share the working sample project along with source file/files reproducing the issue on your end.

I use Java

com.aspose
aspose-tasks
jdk18

no version 20.1

@gav100,

We are sorry for your inconvenience. Can you please share the problematic file with us so that is creating issue on your end.

test_example.zip (191.8 KB)

I got it. Tested Aspose.Tasks for .NET 20.1 but the same problem

@gav100,

Thank you for sharing the feedback with us. I have created an issue with ID TASKSNET-3780 in our issue tracking system to further investigate and resolve the issue. This thread has been linked with the issue so that you may be notified once the issue will be fixed.

@gav100,

Can you please try using latest Aspose.Tasks for .NET 20.7 as the issue has been addressed in this release. Please share feedback if there is till an issue,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as TASKSNET-3780) have been fixed in this update.