Rtf rditor

Hello,

I'm evaluating .NET components that can load, view and edit RTF files.

I have seen a component called Aspose.Editor, but it has been discontinued and it seems (at least based in it's name) what I need. I supose that Aspose.Editor have been replaced by Aspose.Words.

Aspose.Words could be my choice, but I'm looking for a "Rich Text Editor" demo to test the component.

Does anybody have a "rich text editor" demo? Or maybe Aspose.Words is not designed for that?

Thanks in advance.

Hi
Thank you for your interest in Aspose products.

Yes, Aspose.Editor has now been discontinued. It was a .NET word processing control for ASP.NET and Windows Forms applications. Aspose.Editor was used to display, edit and print documents a lot like Microsoft Word. Aspose.Editor also had a UI.

Secondly, Aspose.Words for .NET is a class library that enables your applications to perform a great range of document processing tasks. Aspose.Words supports DOC, DOCX, RTF, HTML, OpenDocument, PDF, XPS, EPUB and other formats. With Aspose.Words you can generate, modify, convert, render and print documents without utilizing Microsoft Word®. For more information, please read the documentation below:
http://docs.aspose.com/display/wordsnet/Introducing+Aspose.Words+for+.NET
Moreover, I am afraid there is no such rich text editor available for demo. However, we have covered most of the scenarios (demos) in Programmers Guide.

Please let us know if you need more information, we are always glad to help you.

Best Regards,