Rtf to pdf/a1-a conversion

Hi,
I’m using evaluated version only. I need to convert rtf to pdf, pdf has to meet pdf/a1-a validation,
My pdf output is blank.
Please find a code:
Document doc = new Document(“C:/Temp/RTF/sampleIn.rtf”);
doc.save(“C:/Temp/PDF/sampleOut.xml”);
XMLDocument xmldoc = new XMLDocument();
xmldoc.load(“C:/Temp/PDF/sampleOut.xml”);
Pdf pdf11 = new Pdf();
pdf11.setConformance(PdfConformance.PdfA1A);
pdf11.bindXML(xmldoc,null);
pdf11.save (“C:/Temp/PDF/sampleOut.pdf”);

Thanks for any hint.
Best Regards,
Radim

Hi

Thanks for your request. You can use Aspose.Words for Java to convert your Word documents to PDF. But unfortunately, currently you can save your PDF as Pdf15 or PdfA1b. We will consider supporting A1a compliance level in one of future versions.

If A1b is acceptable for you, you can use code like this to convert your documents:

// Open inout document

Document doc = new Document("C:\\Temp\\in.rtf");

// Create PDF save options and specify compliance level.

PdfSaveOptions opt = new PdfSaveOptions();

opt.setCompliance(PdfCompliance.PDF_A_1_B);

// Save output as PDF.

doc.save("C:\\Temp\\out.pdf", opt);

Best regards,

Thank you for the info.
Best regards,
Radim

Hi Alexey,
I went through the blog threads and found this:
Can Aspose.Pdf be used in conjunction with Aspose.Words to transform a Word document into PDF/A-1a (tagged PDF)? - Free Support Forum - aspose.com

Could you please confirm that aspose is still not supporting pdfA1a compliance when trying to convert from rtf? Do you know when will aspose have mentioned feature build in ?

Thank you,
Radim

Hello

<?xml:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" />

Thank you for your interest in Aspose.Words. Unfortunately, Aspose.Words still does not support converting to PDF/A-1a compliance. But we surely add this feature in one of future versions and immediately let you know once it is available. But currently I cannot give you a solid estimate, unfortunately.

Best regards,

What’s the status of Aspose.Words converting RTF to PDF/A-1a? When will this be supported? Thanks.

Hi Mahmoud,

Thanks for your request. Unfortunately, there is no new regarding this feature yet. We will keep you informed and immediately let you know once it is available.

Best regards,

The issues you have found earlier (filed as WORDSNET-2356) have been fixed in this .NET update and this Java update.

This message was posted using Notification2Forum from Downloads module by aspose.notifier.
(83)

The issues you have found earlier (filed as ) have been fixed in this update. This message was posted using BugNotificationTool from Downloads module by MuzammilKhan