Run in VS2008 ok- but under real IIS web site complier Error

Hi, I am a new comer for using ASPOSE.cells.
I put a gridweb control on the page.
It can run under 2008 vs developer environment.
But when I copy the published files to IIS server, when open the page, ie always show like this:
Compliler Error Message:BC30652:Reference required to assembly ‘Aspose.cells.Gridweb, Version=8.4.2.0, Culture=neutral,PublicKey Token=699ccf88ff76f11a’ containing the type ‘Aspose.Cells.Gridweb.Gridweb’.Add one to your project.

I don’t know what should I do.

Is there someone can help me?

Hi
I think I get the reason.
This is my first time use gridweb control.
When I added this control to my big project, before starte debug I also deleted some old not used controls in the project. When I run it I got errors for deleted controls’s code and assembling Microsoft.mshtml.dll, I directly delete the line of assembling Microsoft.mshtml.dll in web.config file.
Then I can run the code in vs2008 and when deployed it to IIS web site, compiler error occurred as I send it before.
Today I create a clear project for debug this issue. Then the assembling mshtml.dll error occurred again. This time I know the gridweb control refer the Microsoft.mshtml.dll, but on the deploy IIS web site server there are no this file in .net “primary interop assemblies” dir. I removed Microsoft.mshtml.dll in reference page, copy the Microsoft.mshtml.dll to the web bin dir, add the reference to this copied file,rebuild the web site and published it. This time it can work.

I will try this way in my large project.

Hi,

Thanks for your posting and using Aspose.Cells for GridWeb.

Hopefully, you will be able to sort out this issue. Let us know if you encounter any issue, we will be glad to look into it and help you.